Interested in STORM Rec or Competitive Club? Please click and fill out the Google Form to be added to our club communications.
Are you ready for Summer?
Summer Camps in Carlsbad for beginner to advanced players.
Summer Camp Details
- WEEKS 1-3: Girls Entering 1st-7th Grade this Fall
- WEEKS 4 & 5: Girls Entering 1st-9th Grade this Fall
- Mornings: Fundamentals and Skills
- Afternoons: Gameplay Scenarios
FALL & SPRING SEASON
- Weekly station based training
- 7th grade - HS on Tuesday evenings at Alga Norte
- K-6th grade on Thursdays in the Poinsettia Park Arena
- Small field local games on the weekends
- K-4th Grade: Saturday afternoons at the Poinsettia Arena
- 5th - HS: Sunday evenings at Alga Norte (Turf Fields 2 & 3)
- Starts after Labor Day & concludes at the end of October.
- Optional November training and tournament Ad-On
- Registration opens late Fall.
- Season starts the week after Presidents Weekend and concludes the weekend before Memorial Day.
- Spring season is formatted with twice weekly practices and 8 games throughout the season.
We are excited to see our new & returning players continue to be a part of the largest spring girls lacrosse program in Southern California! As always, we let our returning players know well before we update our website. Please register ASAP! Each year we fill up earlier and earlier. While we work hard to increase our capacity, we are also committed to not having rosters that are so big that your daughter spends more time on the sidelines than on the field.
We now have increased access to more fields!
- Pre-Season training opportunities for those registered. (Skills clinics throughout the early part of 2022, some as soon as this winter ONLY open if you have already registered)
- 1st/2nd and 3rd/4th divisions that have a huge focus on staying local to North County for games.
- If you are in 7th or 8th grade, you have the option to play in a beginner, intermediate or tryout for our advanced division (STORM Select).
US Lacrosse membership is required to be able to participate. Sign up for membership at US Lacrosse before registering for Fall.
Every player needs the following:
- US Lacrosse Membership
- Girls/Women’s lacrosse stick
- Team Jersey
"My 9th grade daughter at LCC starting playing lacrosse this year for the first time in your fall league. Other than a summer camp, she had no experience. Your coaches were so nice and the season was fun and low key. She made the JV lacrosse team and is really happy to be part of the program. Thank you for offering this league to high schoolers!"
- Christina Warmerdam, Parent
STORM is committed to offering high level training with coaches who are focused on developing the entire athlete. Skilled players will get a fast-paced competitive experience with lots of touches, and newer players will get the skill-training and knowledge to have fun and evolve their games.
We have something special.
"An amazing experience for our daughter."
The STORM lacrosse program has been an amazing experience for our daughter. Four years ago she joined the program and was new to the sport, so we had no idea if she would stick with it. She is now in love with lacrosse and we owe it to the STORM program and coaching. She will start her high school lacrosse career this Spring as a goalie and the STORM program has given her the skills, game strategy knowledge, and team play experience to help her prepare for the next level.
Corey Avilla | Parent
"Quality that starts from the top down."
When we moved our daughter to North Coast STORM, we knew we were getting quality instruction and a well managed league. What we didn't expect was how much her character would improve as her skills increased. Her coaches poured their knowledge and heart out on a weekly basis, and this has become the difference maker for us and why we keep coming back every season to play on their elite D1 competitive team.
Russ Cantu | Parent and Registered US Lacrosse Coach
"They continue to guide, mentor, and be friends ..."
Coach Suzanne and Dann played a big role in my life and shaping me to be the woman, wife and soon-to-be parent I am today. I had always looked up to Suzanne and Dann, whether it was how they treated each other, how they encouraged and guided the team, taking clear interest in each girl's welfare as a whole, not just a player, or how they lead their growing family, but it took until I had graduated and was halfway through college to realize how truly impactful they'd been in my life. I was blessed enough to have the opportunity to stay in touch with the Campaignes and watch them raise their three beautiful kids; watching them raise their family has, once again, played a huge role in shaping me, and now my husband, into the parents we hope to be someday. In everything they do, Suzanne and Dann pour their hearts into the lives of the kids on their teams, but it doesn't stop there; they continue to guide, mentor and be friends long after playing days are over.
Megan Nelson | Former Player
"Selected as a High School All American."
My daughter started out playing boys lacrosse when she was 11 and was adamant that she would never play girls. When we met Dann and Suzanne, they talked her into trying it. Immediately we felt like family. It's safe to say she had a little trouble with penalty's during the transition, but Dann, Suzanne and all their amazing coaches were extremely patient, supportive, and knowledgeable. Tanner continued to enjoy girls lacrosse all through her high school years! She was selected as a high-school All American, 1st Team All San Diego, and chosen for the Under Armour All American Tournament.
Dannette Gates | Parent
"STORM is just different."
The STORM is just different. Better. My oldest daughter was on the very first STORM team and gained incredible confidence. She's now a leader on her college team, and coaches STORM when she is home. My youngest has played four years with STORM, just entered high school, and is fully prepared the experience — both on the field and off. This is the program you wish all your kids’ programs could be like.
Jonathan Loeffler | Parent